Sunday, March 4, 2012

Google Certified Trainer

As all my students know, I love Google, Google Apps, Google Products, etc! I am so thrilled that PVUSD is a Google Apps For Education District because I love cloud computing and all the amazing (and free) features Google has to offer teachers and students. While at the Google Teacher Academy last summer, I learned about how to become a Google Certified Trainer (different than a Google Certified Teacher) and I made it a goal. To sum up, I passed the six 90-minute, ridiculously tricky exams, created a video about myself, created a screencast about Google apps, answered a bunch of essay questions, wrote a case study, filled out the application and submitted everything to Google a few months ago. This weekend, I received my acceptance letter!
I am so excited to be a Google Certified Trainer! Google is a huge passion for me and I was actually surprised at how challenging it was to achieve this goal. Hooray for Google! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment